Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I don't feel good

I caught whatever was going around the family this Christmas. Of course Curtis and Zachary did too. I thought I was just about over it except for a lingering cough, until yesterday. The cough got significantly worse, and now today I feel awful. I took some cold medication. I'm sitting in front of the computer in my pajamas with my box of tissues and vaseline (to keep my nose from getting too raw). I have a thing full of fluid to drink too. I probably should have been better about drinking enough fluids earlier.

All I know is, Zachary is so comforting to have sitting with me! He's such a sweetheart and I can't get enough snuggles. He keeps trying to squirm off my lap, but he hasn't fallen so far. I'm concerned that his cold is going to get worse though too :( A sick baby is not a happy baby.

I can't get enough snuggles!!

No comments: