Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Potential Energy

Have you ever gotten excited about the work you could be doing? I'm just sitting here, sipping tea (with sugar, of course), but I'm almost giddy about all the things I could get done today (baby laundry, preparing the new diapers that just arrived, making the kitchen sparkling, filing all the papers that've been sitting around for weeks, refilling the cat food container, changing the cat box, continue putting transactions in Quicken, checking backorder status on our games, adding more products to the ebay store, continue working on crochet dinosaur, start working on diaper cover patterns and instructions for medium size....). So many things I could accomplish!! I'm all excited! But, I'm still just sitting here, staring at the computer...

There, I think I've cured myself. Listing it all out seems to have done the trick. I can go back to mindless websurfing now. (j/k ;) )

No comments: