Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eww yuck

Here in Bakersfield we normally have a gate up between the family room and the kitchen to keep Zachary out of the kitchen. The gate wasn't up and Zachary made a beeline for the cat food. He decided it was tasty. He was very reluctant to give up the little crunchies in his fists. We decided it was probably time to feed him dinner.

After dinner, I had had the kitten on my lap and put him on the floor. I turned to look at Zachary as he crawled toward me when I realized that the cat had thrown up and Zachary was trying to eat it. Ewww!!!

(He didn't actually eat any, but it was all over his hands. We got him cleaned up just fine. It looked like three-bean salad, which explains why the cat's tummy was upset. The next question is, who fed three-bean salad to a cat??)

No comments: