Monday, February 2, 2009

Lirazel

Hey all,

I just wanted to tell you about my other blog: http://lirazel.blogspot.com. I wasn't sure if I'd be posting to it much, but I've been posting to it pretty regularly. If you'd noticed a lack of non-video posts here, they're all over there!

I have to warn you, though, that you can't just read my diary and slip away unnoticed. You can get away with that here because, well, because you can. But if you come visit Lirazel and read my posts, you're required to leave a comment. You can just say "hi", tell me your reaction to the post, or something totally unrelated, but no stalking! There, you've been warned.

(I'm just kidding of course. As much as I'd LIKE for you to leave a comment, you don't have to, and I can't make you. Just know that a little bit of me dies every time someone reads and doesn't comment. Really.)

No comments: