Thursday, December 25, 2008

YouTube Videos

As you know, I've been having trouble uploading videos lately. We think it's because of space limitations, so I'm going to be uploading them to YouTube and then embedding them here.

What this means is that nothing will change except a little bit of formatting on the video - see the previous post Cars. Now that the videos are on YouTube, they are slightly bigger on the screen, and if you click one of the buttons on the video (bottom, second from right) it will make the video full screen (albeit fuzzy because of the resolution.)

I will be going back to previous posts and adding the missing videos. They're on my computer at home in Nashville, so it won't be until after the New Year - I'll let you know when they're up.

As always, feel free to leave comments, even just to say hi!

No comments: